Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Don't Want To Break the Habit...

Far be it for me to break this blogging roll that I am on. Wouldn't you know it though it seems I have so very little to blog about today. I am off today but tomorrow I have to work 12 hours. It seems that people get sick even on holidays. It is safe to say that there will be no brilliant post from me tomorrow. That being said I am under such an obligation to make this a brilliant post. I suppose I could change the color of the font. That would be brilliant. I fear not enough. I am pouring back over my mental archives of the last few days and there just is not much material there. It is not the fault of the archives for all of those smarty pants out there who will post your cute little insulting comments. Poor me.
I have agreed to be the evangelist for Jr Camp this year. I was greatly inspired by the pile of CD's from the Western states' camp. Joshua formed a monument under the direction of God. It was an example of what they were delived from. I am asking the staff to bring an item that serves the same perpose for the pile.
Before that is our regional convention. I dreamed last night that I was on my way and did not have my prop done. I was a nervous wreck. I knew what it was going to be about and now it seems that it is changing somewhat. Same elements just a little different. It is a lot to accomplish in 10 minutes. Our program is so packed this year. The region is still somewhat divided with two different staffs. So time is short as each coordinator has their time on program. I hope at this convention we become offically "married" and the two staffs become one. I would gladly allow my office to be filled by another. I have so much to do over the next couple of weeks. I keep you "posted"on my progress.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!