Friday, June 29, 2007

Why Stop When You Are On A Roll...

Yeah! I don't know how many posts I have had this week. I go to work tonight and start my busy weekend hours. So, I know this will be the last post for a few days. I have been working on a sidewalk in the back yard. It does not take long to realize it is hot out there. Whew! It is such a scorcher. I planted 5 new rose bushes this past week. Wal-Mart had them on sale for $3. I love when they do that. They start marking down their shrubs and things because they know they are just going to kill them. They kill a bunch of stuff. It is sickening. Sometimes I think if they would just give that to someone it would be better.They are some plant murderers. I got a lot of stuff from the yard around this time when they start cutting prices back.
(I can't get this stupid thing to put a space in here not matter how hard I try.)
On a different note we have booked our vacation this year for Hawaii!!!!!! Aloha! We will take on on September 24 and be back on the 1st. I really want to go see the Dole Plantation. They grow pineapples there. They give tours, have a gift shop. Awesome. I also want to go on some hikes. They say there are 11 different climates within the islands. I have never stepped foot in the ocean, so that will be a new experience. Our room is right on the beach. I am the type that I take ziplock bags and bring back sand and crazy stuff like that. I suppose it is cheap. We are starting to develop our itinerary. This year is our 10 year anniversary. We might just get remarried out there. Who knows.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!