Friday, June 22, 2007


Sadly, I forgot my camera on the last night so I have to show some from previous nights. One picture is what i think most of the kids looked forward to...SNACKS. The other one is Perciful (purse-full) Perch who coughed up the dough for Peter to pay His and Jesus' taxes. I don't know it that picture shows that Perciful is a modified handbag. I tried so hard to get a picture of Blubbergut the whale on there but it just won't upload for some reason. Last night we had 22 children present. Cap'n Hijack became Cap'n Hygene. His old black heart was clean and white for the final presentation. His old shaggy hair was gone and even his pet slug, Slimey, came home. God really made a change in ole Cap'n Hijack. It was a very fun and different experience. I have never ministered blind before. We could not see the crowd much of the time. Very odd. The kids all enjoyed it. We got the nicest card. I did not look at it until today, but everyone signed it even the kids. It was very special.

I'm back on land today and have much to do. I have to catch up. Here I sit blogging. Oh, well! I did not want to let you all down. I will not be back here until probably Tuesday morning. Those of you going to family camp, may God bless you all.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!