Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Crusade Is Underwater, I Mean Underway...




Yes, It has begun. Let me just thank God first. I scrambled all day to get things done. The props were not all together, or shall I say not at all. So I got up (later than I had planned) and hopped too it. I had to build a pirate ship and finish the backdrops and make a whale and paint the sharks fin and put all the props together and and and and and...There was just enough time to get all of that finished and make it to Wlanut Ridge early enough to et all of the stuff in place and ready to go. Above are some pictures of the miraculous finish. The characters are Cap'n Hijack and Carrie Underwater.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

You painted all the backdrops? Wow! I am impressed! Looks great!

Vicki Smith said...

Fantastic props. How fun!

Jason Mullins said...

Thanks. So far so good. Tonight is the last night though. We started with 12 kids and last night there were 29. No real spiritual breakthrough, yet. Kids are so different. I have seen breakthroughs like that at Jr camp when the little ones flood the altar. The difference in camp is they are puled out of their environments for all of that time. They have been attentive and learned quite a bit.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!