Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here I Go Again

Today is more of a struggle. I just have nothing to blog about. Now that does not mean that you can stop reading now because somewhere in this rambling I might actually communicate some deep thought(more likely some deep something else). For some reason I cannot R-L justify this and that really bothers me. Aren't nerves strange things. The stuff that bothers one may not bother another at all. I suppose that is precisely why we should not be easily offended. On the other hand there is the carefulness with which we must walk so as not to offend. Paul spoke of meats and legality saying it was fine to eat what you want, but not to offend your brother in the process. If it causes a problem with someone, although it shouldn't, don't do it. Yes, I paraphrased all of that, but I did not have to tell you that. You bloggers are smart, wordy people. You know that sort of thing. So why don't we just tell those people that nit-pick not to be offended? Because it would do no good. They can't help it. So if my unjustified lines is a bother to you as it is to me. I am sorry. I can't fix it at this moment. If it is a serious enough offence, then I can delete this post all together. If it were not for technical problems I would have no blog topic for today.


I will be the last to tell you although I may think it several time, to get over it. Really there are things that peole do that get to me. I am very OCD over folding towels. It has got to be perfect or I will redo it. Why? You dry off with a towel one time and throw it back in the hamper. How do we pick the things we are crazy about? We don't. That is just what our sick minds latch onto. At work, I am not relaxed until i have turned down all the lights and stocked the rooms with supplies. I can't be at ease until that is done. When things are just like I like them, *augh* it is a sigh of relief. When are things truly just like we like them? Yes this is rambling in a way, but i am trying to better understans the human psyche. My own perhaps. Does anyone else have some crazy tendencies?

3 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

I finally fixed it. It was making me insane.

Momma Tammi said...

I started to say, "I don't see any problem with your justified margins." I thought maybe you hadn't gotten enough sleep and were halucinating or something. ~hee hee~

I have my own quirks and some of them used to bother me quite badly, but...I've learned to take a deep breath and let it go. I must have the dishwasher loaded a certain way (no comments from Sis. Smith or my husband!); I must have the towels folded just so; everything must go into the cabinets and fridge in their particular places; the silverware has to be placed in a certain order in the drawer and only certain forks are to be used to get the cat food out of the can otherwise, I just go NUTS! Yes, I am still learning to take that deep breath and let it go. ~ha ha~

Jason Mullins said...

I know about that silverware thing. If someone else puts it up in my house or any dishes for that matter, I am going through the cabinets trying to make it all right. It drives me nuts.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!