Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lopped Locks!




Tabithia got a wild hair Friday and decided to chop off her hair. Well, I suppose mine is the only wild hair around here. Anyway, she had been planning this for some time. She wanted to donate to Locks of Love to make hairpieces for children with allopecia. I must say she does look younger now. I would comment on her age but most of my blogger friends are slightly beyond that age and besides I am 2 months older.

This short style was done just after she wrestled with a snake that threatened to eat our cat. That was how she depicted the scenario. The snake was not as big around as my fifth digit. I even think her pinky has more girth than the deadly viper. The cat was in no real danger. But I think we may have located Steve Irwin's replacement. Tabithia Mullins: Crocodile Huntress.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I know it was for a good cause and I remember her telling us in April that was why she was growing her hair out, but AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Her beautiful hair!!!!!!!!! I really shouldn't say anything, I've done that before and all they did with my hair was sweep it up and throw it in the garbage.

Vicki Smith said...

I thought about doing that, but what little kid wants gray hair? Just kidding. The Lord won't let me cut my hair. ;-) BTW, Tabitha's cut is cute!

Jason Mullins said...

The idea with mine is to fuzz it up a bit to make it appear to be thicker. Maybe I should keep her pony tail. Hmm.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!