Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lost, Stolen, Forgotten

I could not help after reading Becky's last post to take just a moment to make fun of her. No, actually, I am just as senile. This is how I know. Tuesday I just don't think all of my neurons were firing because I was a basketcase. I went to lunch at Backyard Burgers. I decided the drivethru would be fine because I was going to go down to the Church and drop something off. It was taking a long time so I just got myself in the mindset that I was going to have to wait. So I was prepared. When my turn at the window came. My food was ready. She handed it to me, then my soda. I placed them in the passenger seat and gave her my debit card ( I know where mine is). I am waiting for my card back. She comes back right away. I still have it in my mind that I am going to have to wait. So wait I did. I just sat there in that drivethru for another 3-5 minutes. I thought I was waiting on my food. The girl comes back and asks, "Did I forget something?" I look over in the passenger seat and see the food there. I said, "No." and got myself out of there while she laughed her head off.
That is not the end of the craziness. When I went to work, I changed a request. So when that happens I get a new order and a cancellation. I did that and went to the printer and pulled it off. I looked at what I had and said, "Well, I got an order and a cancellation at the same time." I never realized or remembered I did that until someone told me. Then it was like, "Oh, yeah." I don't know what my problem is. All of this is with my natural supplements of Ginko Biloba and Grape Seed Extract.
While we were at the Assembly, our room was in a cove off the road right beside a behavioral health hospital. I am not sure they were not one in the same. I might have stopped in for a free consult had time permitted. Maybe that is why room service always came in wearing white with that little paper cup saying, "Take these." Hmmmm?

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Ginko Biloba and Grape Seed Extract? Hmmmm. Maybe that's your problem, son. How do you know what's REALLY in those tablets/capsules? *raising one eyebrow* Since you're a man you can't excuse your behavior away with the "female hormones" plea. (My husband calls them horror-mones). ;-)

cokelady said...

If the government is out to take over Jason's mind they're going to be sorely disappointed when they discover just how little they've obtained. ;-)

Thank you sooooooooo much. I'm going to have to be sure and make James read your post. It makes it easier for him to love me when he realizes all of the stupid things that I haven't done yet. Come to think of it, you should move in next door. It would be a great help to my marriage to have someone like you nearby! In any case, I must say that you actually got an audible laugh out of me tonight -- a few of them. THANKS! (I really needed it!)

Jason Mullins said...

I am so glad that my senility and feebleness is appreciated. I remember Bro Staggs saying, "Bruh-thur, We'll always have the feeble minded among us." He just did not realize how close they really were. I do not know what my decreased ment function is all about. I blame it on the approaching 30th b-day in two weeks. I think last year I blamed it on 29. The year before 28...

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!