Friday, September 08, 2006

Yes!!!!!


Here is one of the highlights from the Assembly. We sat down at IHOP having been released from the fast and I had to take a picture to savor the moment. I think it might have looked better than it tasted. It was the worst IHOP food I have ever had. *BLUK* It was pretty bad, but I cleaned my plate regardless. I knew we were not in Ar-Kansas any more when I had to track through the smoking section to find the restroom. We have a new law in AR that prohibits smoking in or around restaurants or medical facilities. I LOVE MY STATE!!!!! I am just kidding about the whole fasting thing. I count it an honor to suffer for my Lord. In retrospect, that food does look pretty nasty.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!