Friday, June 09, 2006

Yard Sale

Well, I do not have much time to post as I am preparing for a big one day event tomorrow. I am selling my yard. I have decided to take all of those years of accumulation and dispose of them. Let some yard sale addict take junk home thinking that they have found a good deal...only to realize that it just becomes a pile of worthless junk to them, too. Then they will have a yard sell and the cycle continues until one brave soul opens the trash can and gets rid of it. I am not that brave right now and would rather be getting a return, although meager, on the investment I have in this so called junk. Yes, I am rambling, but I have rambled truth and all of you know it. I have to go now, it is time to price things.

2 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Well, I don'y have such a filing cabinet. There is no telling what shipping would be on that. I will just be glad to free of some junk. Then there will more room for new junk *evil laugh...evil laugh...evil laugh*

Momma Tammi said...

So....how did the yard sale go? Did your junk become another man's treasure?

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!