Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Isn't this cute?

Here is the happy couple (most of the time). I decided I would actually try to get a picture up on my profile. I am not sure how this is going to work. It would be a good pic except for the evil red eye appearance that I could not correct here on this computer. Some people think it fitting anyway. This is another Canadian picture down at the ole BX Falls. We have the same picture out in a frame at our house.
It seems that since last post, I have been made an uncle once again. My youngest brother and his girlfriend *I know, I know* had their second child, Hunter Alan, I think it sounds a bit like furniture. What is very alarming is that my brother, Jeremy, is a hunting fanatic. Their first child is named Cameron, who my dad affectionately calls Camo. I hope they do not have anymore as do they. What names would they come up with, Muzzleloader, Buck, Winchester, Realtree...Really I don't know.
It has been so busy at work. I cannot figure out why so many people have accidents on the same day. Is there some magnetic force that draws cars together. Sister Vicky Bly said the other day how interesting it would be to see a work journal. I guarantee it would. There are all kinds of laws that prohibit that. Here is a vague story from several months ago. An elderly lady was in for a CT of the head. She is on the table and the test is underway. All of a sudden she starts saying, "You're shrinking my head! You're shrinking my head!" It was the strangest thing anyone had ever said to me at that point. I hear a lot of strange stuff. All in a day's work I suppose. Well, it won't be long now until I have to go to work. Catch you all later!

6 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Just for the record, in the photo both of us have red eye. Tabithia's is a little more obvious. When editing it I noticed that we both did. I am not inplying that she is demonic or anything of that nature.

Momma Tammi said...

Personally, I think that you should use the picture of you guys standing in front of the Silver Star Resort sign with the snow blowing in your face. No red eye there! ~hee hee~

In spite of the circumstances that made you an uncle AGAIN, I do congratulate you on having a new, precious little life to love and lead in the right paths.

wemmies said...

That is hilarious!!! Too funny!

cokelady said...

I just want to know if you really WERE shrinking the poor lady's head...

Kevin Fearer said...

That is hilarious! From someone who has had alot of c.t. scans and M.R.I.'s im sure you here alot of crazy things. I can tell you i cant stand M.R.I. scans!!!! To tight and closed in...
I hope all is well with everyone. Please keep us in your prayers we start our state convention Friday night in Roanoake Virginia. Im very excited I believe the LORD is going to move and do great things! Im also really looking forward to seeing Brother and Sister Smith!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOUR ALL IN OUR PRAYERS.
KEVIN M. FEARER AND DANIELLE

Jason Mullins said...

I am quite certain there was change in the size of her head. There are all sorts of crazy things that happen. Some funny, some sad, and some that make you fed up with humanity. After a patient like the later you have a little sweet grandma that restores your faith in people once again. We see people at their worst usually. We have to have the funny things to help us cope.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!