Monday, June 12, 2006

Wonderful Service

Last night we had such a wonderful service in Jonesboro. The Church there had been in revival since Wednesday night. I was only able to attend on Saturday and the Sunday services due to work. Of course I was so tired Saturday from all of the yard sale stuff. Anyway, Sunday night Bro Lawrence preached on being stirred up. It was very inspiring and he was very animated about it. He was really preaching. He gave the alter call and everyone prayed. As soon as I knelt down, I felt a touch. I prayed a while then went to the front pew. I just had a feeling that God was about to do something. I stood there and worshipped a while. Then, there was a move across the entire building. I felt such an awesome presence. It was as if it were only me and God. Everything else just seemed to fade in the distance. There was shouting, dancing in the Spirit, aisle running. It was truly wonderful. I have not felt that for some time and needed it so badly. I still feel the blessing I received. God is so good. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to serve Him there.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So glad to hear that God sent a refreshing just when you needed it! Shhhh...do you hear that? Sounds like an abundance of rain approaching! God will pour out His blessings upon His children, exactly at the right time! He is so good!

Jason Mullins said...

Sis Vicky B. can't stay out of Tennessee very long at all. There you are stuck in boring GA.

Yes, Sis Tammi, It was wonderful and much needed. We are very happy in Jonesboro. It is great.

Momma Tammi said...

Whoa! What a change to the blogsite! Talk about bigger than life! It almost doesn't fit on my screen and you KNOW how BIG that is! ~giggle~

Momma Tammi said...

Hey, I just read your comment on Jeremy's site...thank you. It is nice to know that there are others out there that care.

BTW...I forgot to tell you in the last post. I really do love the size of your blog...it is great for the visually challenged. ~ha ha!~

Jason Mullins said...

I was trying to be appeasing to Bro Ray. I know he likes big fonts. Actualy I was just playing with new templates. It seems that everyone else does that quite often. So I got bored with mine.

There are those that really care about others. It is genuine. I am sincere in that even with my patients. It is not just lip service. I have seen those that were not even good at lip service. If you guys ever need anything just let us know. If you need that stopping point on the way to or from the Assembly, just whatever. We are here.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!