Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today I'm Thankful!!!

I thank God for the divine revelation of The Church of God, the Bride of Christ that I have been entrusted with. I say entrusted because it is such a responsibility to uphold the standard. I have covenanted to all that the Lord has commanded. I am reminded of those in Exodus chapter 19 who said the same. "All that the Lord hath spoken that we will do." They failed to realize the gravity of those words. I serve the Lord willingly and cheerfully, His commandments are not grievous. He has done so much for me. There are those times when men try to obscure that vision and treat is as nothing. I just thank God for what He has shown me. I feel most unworthy.

I guess today is a bit different mood for me. Please think not that I am moody or manic depressive. I am not the least bit discouraged or depressed at the time of this post. I believe in The Church of God. She is not perfect yet. I see her in the prophetic eyes of the apostles and prophets who wrote of her Glory. That is a vision that only God can show. I thank God that I see that. I thank God that He showed me and allowed me to be a part.

When I answered affirmatively to that perpetual covenant, I took that seriously as did God. Lord, help me to stay close to that standard you have set. Help me to remain in that place where you can use me. (Note: I found the flag above on Bro Kevin Fearer's blog)

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

AMEN!

Kevin Fearer said...

Amen Brother,
I really enjoyed that very encouraging. The Flag really looks good as well. Im in the process of making a new .com website when it is finished I will post the address on my blog.

Please pray for Bro. Shiflett--my grandfather, pastor's husband- He has been taken to the hospital with heart trouble he really needs your prayers. Thank you,
Kevin & Danielle Fearer

Momma Tammi said...

I just saw your profile picture on Sis. Annette's blog and realized that it was taken at BX Falls. Cool!

Jason Mullins said...

I am changing it,because it is all small over in the corner and all. I like the pic but it looks like a flag. I may get it fixed and bring it back later. I could do like your husband and use 10 different pics.

Kevin Fearer said...

Thank you for your prayers, Brother Shiflett--my grandfather-- is doing much better. The LORD touched his heart and he is ok. I just read your message again and it is very good. So encouraging! A couple months ago I preached a message at our church about the two greatest revelations that were ever given to man is...
1) A divine revelation of JESUS CHRIST and who he really was and is.

2) A divine revelation of his church for he purchased it with his own blood.

These revelations can not be shaken or confused we must always study and feed our spirit about these that we can hang on when bad times hit. Praise the LORD.
Sorry for preaching a message on your comments box. You are all dismissed. LOL hahahahahahahahaha
GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY YOUR ALL IN OUR PRAYERS
Kevin M. Fearer and Danielle Fearer

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!