Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where Does the Time Go?


Seriously, where does it go? This week has flown by and now before I know it it has been nearly a week since my lat post. I know how blog addicts are. They need new material. I am thinking about making a sign or a name tag for the Assembly that says, "I'm a blog addict." Or the famous line, "Blog, blog, blog." Wow, this week had gone by speedily. All is well with you guys I presume. I guess I will find out more about that when I check your blogs.
Some of my time has gone to this. This is the only corner of the room remodel that is completed. I was holding out for a new computer desk. It didn't happen. So, I finally started putting things back together. Before these books were just stacked up on the floor or displayed elsewhere. I have spent a great deal of time admiring these shelves and even studied on the new work surface. I forgot my before pics. I know everyone wants to see the fish.
I know this is kind of boring. Hmmm. Hmmmmm. Ahmmmmm. I got nothing. No wonder I haven't posted. This has been such a boring week. Sorry for the disappointment. If you have read this far down, the first to post a comment gets...Oh, No, not again!

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Was your Anniversary on Tuesday or did I misunderstand a comment somewhere else? If it were, let me be the first to post a congratulations to the two of you. If it wasn't, disregard everything I just wrote. ~grin~

Is this the only corner that Tabithia will let you have? I really do like the color and the shelves look mahvelous!

Vicki Smith said...

Very nice! It looks classy--well, except for the frog. ;-)

Jason Mullins said...

Yes, Tuesday was our ninth year of wedded bliss. I really like the room too. I have found myself just sitting there looking at it. The frog is just a little bit of my personality spilling out into what may otherwise be mundane. I could not reisist it.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!