Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Joker Returns

That seems like a very funny title but unfortunately I cannot think of anything funny right now. I am not in a bad mood, I think it is just an unmood. Have you ever had an unmood? You really don't feel anything at all. I think it is just too early.

As promised though, this is a place of merriment, besides I have challenged others. So, I must look deep within to uncover something whimsical. *searching, searching* The other day my pastor was preaching on Bowels of Mercy and being "moved with compassion." I just did not think that the combination of "bowels" and "movement" were very appropriate in the same message. Yes, I know that is gross. But, sadly, that is just the way my sick mind works. He nor anyone else there put that together.

Children's Church went well Sunday. We considered the ant. This next week is all about bees. I think the Bee Attitudes would be in order. I have to figure out some bee craft I could do with the kids. Add to the list of my jobs, local VLB Activities Director. About the only place I have not worked is the nursery and I don't really think I want to do that. I like the kids when they are more rough and tumble. I am not all about changing diapers of movement. Had to throw that in there.

I have been really stirred to prayer this week. I preached Sunday night on Asaph. I may very well post that on here in the next couple of days. I might get it ready after devotion today. I am rambling on here. At least I got that part right in the title. May God bless you all today.

1 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Thanks everyone for your help!! I really appreciate it.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!