Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Name!




I would hate to think that all of my nonsense that I post here is to no avail. I know that I am silly, very silly at times, Okay, ludicrous, even. But there is a method to my madness. This is a place to go where you can be as crazy as I am. You can enjoy yourself and escape the real madness that is in the world today. This world does not belong to me, so it can no longer be called mine. The ramblings on this blog are free...As if I could get any cash for them. I need some cash some people are expecting $100. I never have lived that one down. Back to the subject. I offer therapy here. My craziness is for one purpose...to get your mind off all of those things that trouble you. You all have provided me with that as well. It has been a rough year for us. You all have been so supportive since I started this in May. I may not get as many posts as all of those boring posts that Becky puts up *fully expecting retaliation* but it is so good to have all of you. Your comments quack me up *quacckkk*. Thank you. I hope I have been a blessing to you all as well. Welcome to my Ramblings!

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

As has already been pointed out on some of the Internet sites, Brother Smith and I practice Divine Healing. I said that to tell you that, by God's grace, I'll not be needing the services of your secular work (thank God!), but I do enjoy the "medicine" of your blog and don't feel it's a compromise to my convictions. ;-) My heart is generally merrier when I leave your blog. But you've got some stiff competition out there and they're both related to me. You can't be a slacker here. You're going to have to work hard at your merryness!

Momma Tammi said...

Bro. Jason! You quack me up all the time and it is great! Thank you so much!

Jason Mullins said...

Just tell those others to bring it!!! I am up for the challenge.

Full Quiver said...

Could I get a back massage?

cokelady said...

Whoa. First of all, that picture of Danny Page is really freaking me out. I've seen him post with that crazy look in three or four different places and I think it's getting spookier all the time.

I think you're mistaken, Jason. You're not at all up to the challenge. Unfortunately, at the moment, neither am I. That means the title goes to Lyndi by default. Congratulations, Lyndi! I'm glad I can claim you as family--I'm proud of you. Oh wait... Lyndi doesn't post on YOUR blog, Jason. Only my "boring" one. Tsk, tsk. Pity.

By the way, thanks for the merriment. ;-)

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!