Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Return to Chaos

No, not the international criminal group, just my crazy life. I have finally got the pictures on my computer and most of them flipped the way they go. Some crazy person thinks they have to turn the camera all sorts of angles and directions. Then you have to spen hours going through 642 pictures deciding how they should be turned. I think his name starts with a "J." He gets on my nerves sometimes. He is a really great guy though.
The strangest thing happened at Disneyland. There was a...ma...woma... a "person" in the line in front of us. The voice was very masculine but it was a gray haired woman. I looked and thought that is a wig. Well, my beautician was with me and she said she did not think that it was a wig. Well, we got on the ride and the "person" sat in front of us a few seat. Once we began there were sharp turns and sudden drops. That one held on to the top of its head ever so tightly to secure the hairpiece. I have heard of a wolf in sheeps clothing but never seen a man in womens clothing until now. Call me sheltered. I would just assume be sheltered from that. People are so messed up today. Sometimes you just want to slap them. I know that sounds real Christlike, but it is true. You want to do the same. Don't act all holy like you don't have those thoughts. Just a good slap would do some people some good unless they are bigger than you and might retalliate with more than a loving, chastening slap. I am really not sure what shim was. I know that is a terrible blog subject.
On a different note...hmmm...hmmm...Oh I know. We finally rode the Tower of Terror. It was so awesome. I have been to Disney World twice and now Disneyland and finally was bale to ride the accaimed adventure. It was really fun. There was a ride there that I enjyed more, "Soaring Over California." that was so cool. It was a flight simulator that had you soaring over a river one moment then raising your dangling feet to miss a tree the next. It was complete with smells. You could smell the oranges as you went over the orange trees. It was so cool.
Well that is it for now. I have spent more time here than intended. God bless you all today.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Unfortunately, I've not been as "sheltered" as you, but it still turns my stomach and creeps me out.

You are actually doing pretty good at getting all of those pictures ready to post. It would take me an entire week just to get them ready. Looking forward to seeing them. Oh, btw...that guy that thinks he needs to turn the camera in a bunch of different directions to get the perfect shot, must be related to this girl I know, makes everyone nuts, but she is really sweet too. ~giggle~

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!