Friday, October 20, 2006

Finally...





Alright! I have finally stolen some time to get a few of these on here. So here they are. There is the San Siego Skyline from the ferry to Coronado Island. At the zoo we happened upon this submerged hippo. He third pic is a few blocks from our hotel. Lastly, Tabithia is studying some bargains in Tijuana. I have many, many more. That is all time permits now.

I have to be in Broken Arrow tomorrow then back home Sun. for Children's Church in the am and Sun pm service.
I gotta go for now. God bless you.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I love the night shot and the pic of Tabithia is great. Have a wonderful time at Minister's convention in Oklahoma and give everyone our love. We'll be praying for God's blessing upon the convention.

cokelady said...

I just want to know how long you had to hold your breath to get the shot of the swimming hippo--and what you looked like when you came back up. :-)

Jason Mullins said...

I really like those pics too. my schedule has been crazy lately. I am just about somewhat caught up. The hippo picture...well...I nearly turned blue getting that one. My hair was yet flying as a beloved banner.

We only bought a tiny sombrero. She is such a cracker that a sombrero would not have caused her to blend. I had no worry that we would not be allowed to cross that border.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!