Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update...

Okay, I have been doing some serious posting here lately. I just wanted to bring everyone up to date on the previous posts. No name duck is thriving like a weed. She fits right in with the others. Scooter's condition is much improved and he has been upgraded for critical condition. He is really doing fine. Does anyone know a trick for removing duck excrement from carpeting. I had (or shall I say Scooter had) one tiny accident while I was making arrangements to care for him. The bunny sadly wen to sleep forever. Poor thing. I tried though. It is after 3 am at the time of this post and it is time for me to eat while the rest of you sleep on. A little folding of the hands...Anyway, I gots to go!

2 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Oh yeah, I overslept on my Friday afternoon nap and did not get to attend the revival. I don't know how I will feel this pm.

Jason Mullins said...

Scooter is even more improved now. You can place your open palm in the box with him and he will step on like an elevator. He loves to be held. I think he thinks he is human. We will endeavor to keep him away from all mirrors to preserve the illusion. He don't know what he looks like. He really does socialize very well with us. His down is much fuller and doing great! Mission of Mercy was a huge success.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!