Friday, May 02, 2008

Nintendo D(uck)S...



It seems that Scooter has developed the same mind rotting habit of his mother (Tabithia). He is addicted to video games. Tabithia can break this out in the car or at a restaurant and you never hear a peep out of her. It seems that our little duckie is no different. Really though, this game is not suck an intelligence deteriorating activity. It causes one to think and react quickly. I personally stink at it. Scooter really caught on quickly. You can see the motion of his wings. he is really getting after it. If he keeps this up, we will have to at least find him a blue game. I don't want to give him a complex. The next morning he read the mail with me. I was unable to successfully get his picture as he skimmed over the Arkansas Vacation Package. I have to get this duck a job. AFLAC's got nothing on him. I am quite sure he could peck that little GEICO gecko's eyes out, too. I don't promote violence or anything but if it should come to it my child is tougher. I know, I am just another one of those competitive parents, one of those sick people trying to make their child a star. Just ask yourself this, "Have you ever seen a duck play a video game?"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!