Saturday, May 03, 2008

Haunted...

Don't be fooled by my title. It is not an apparition that plagues me, it is the constant sound, "Cheep, cheep..." It is everywhere. I hear it when I am in the yard. I am at the hospital now and met an older man walking down the hall. Something about him made that screaking sound very similar to the call, cry if you will, of my precious child, Scooter. I hear that sound so much at home, it seems to be universal. A moment ago I even heard the elevator make the same sound. Cheep! Some people must be quackers (you know who you are). I guess I am just cheap! Well, this has to be a brief post. The kiosk I am at has timed out on me before when I had a wealth of wisdom typed and prepared to be an immense blessing. Did any of you ever feel that way about your real children (don't tell me Scooter is not real)? Did it seem like you always heard them whether they were really making noise or not?

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! You have been a busy blogger. I think that I am all caught up on the quackery going on at your house. Great pictures.

Jason Mullins said...

Yes, we have been all quacked up here. Thanks!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!