Friday, November 02, 2007

The Lighter Side...

Being a Sanguine and all i prefer the lighter side of life. The same applies to the four letters that represent my personal make up that I posted a couple of times ago. I can't remember all of that alphabet stuff. I know the CPMA, WMB, VLB...That is really all the alphabet I can handle, not to mention all of the abbreviations I use at work. Really though, I like to type out some of the big words anyway. There is just something about typing out cholecystectomy. I can do that word so fast. Love it. See there I am on a lighter subject today although I am so stressed. Why should I be stressed, really I don't know. I am in revival next week for three days. I look forward to that. I also have so much yard work to do. I have bought all kinds of shrubs and bulbs that need to be planted. I also have things I need to move. Now is the time, if I only had the time. On the inside, boxes are already flying open and Christmas has found its way into our house again. The mantle is done with stockings in place. Yes, I know if Becki is reading this she will strip a gear. Some people, me being one of them, skip right over the beautiful season of Autumn. I have had that lecture before. We have a fall display int he kitchen, although not for long.
I have a couple of prayer request before I close this out. The first of course is the revival next Wednesday through Friday. It is a smaller Church and I pray hey are truly revived and encouraged. I do not want just a series of meetings, I want the presence of God. My second request is for me. My neck is hurting me so badly as well as my shoulder. I cannot raise my arm up very high. I had the hardest time shaving. My neck messes up a few times a year while my should either could be a result of my neck or a condition that I have in my shoulder as well. Please remember these requests.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

The neck and shoulder infirmity is probably God's judgment for skipping right over THANKSgiving and jumping right to stockings hung! --I'm just kidding. I'll be praying for your messed up body (and mind) and for the revival.

Jason Mullins said...

I agree with that! Thanks for the prayers.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!