Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Real Deal...

On this day when everyone (perhaps not everyone) dons a mask and pretends to be that which they are not, I just have to ask what makes this day so different from any other. It seems as though people are always masquerading as that which they are not. I want to be real and genuine. I am pretty transparent most of the time. That is not always a good thing. I work really hard to live peaceably with all men. When I say say I want to be real, I think I mean I want everyone else to be also. I never want to misrepresent what and who I am. I don't fell I do that. I don't brag about abilities. I treat them the same as dependents, I have zero. You may be wondering where all of this came from. Well, I sure can't say because there just might be someone lurking in the shadows. (I know you are out there.) That is fun isn't it?
I am reminded of that little song, "I Just Wanna Be a Sheep." I learned really quick that a hypocrite is just not hip with it. Proverbs 25:14 states, "Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain." There are many just blowing in the wind. Can people tel the difference? When they come in need of a shower they can.
This subject is a bit more serious than my normal jesting. My blog is a representation of me. It is real. This is what I am like...zany, unpredictable. It is typical Sanguine jargon. No motives here. No charades. What you see is what you get. Now there are those times when I might not be in the best of moods that i just don't post. That could be a lot of days out of the week. Really it's not. I am me, take it or leave it. For real!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!