Monday, August 27, 2007

Time For One More

Nearly everyone i know is probably too busy in preparations or travel to read this but i am going to post it anyway. First, for those of you traveling, may God bless and keep you all as you make your way to the General Assembly. I so look forward to seeing all of you during this blessed time. I can hardly wait. My weekend was not so good at work. I just kept thinking I will soon be in Cleveland at the General Assembly. That thought kept me going. I am excited about Children's Assembly and every thing else. I cannot wait to take it all in. It shall be glorious.
I am making all preparations to leave. It is an undertaking trying to get everything organized. I worry about little Mushu and how he will do without us (little imp). There is so much to take care of at our house. I do not wan to worry about things. Lord, please watch over those things and those that watch over those things. Mushu could become violent. That is normal though.
We will be leaving out tomorrow am (I hope). We have some people joining us and we are all going out there together. I absolutely cannot wait. I have my camera ready. So you can expect the paparazzi to be watching your every move. Relax and enjoy though. The worst thing that could happen is you could have a booger hanging from your nose and Ii would post the picture on here for the few people who read this to see. No biggie.
I really can't wait to see you all, booger or (s)not. God bless you all!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!