Friday, August 17, 2007

I Have Returned...

I have been away for about a week. I hope this does not strip me of my "most improved" trophy. I worked so much extra last week and this. Well, maybe it was just a day each week. Anyway, I was tired. It was so busy when I did work that it just zapped all my strength. I hope, pray this weekend is better. It has been a scorcher here. I so desperately need rain in my yard. It is a desert. I have been dragging hoses around for a month.
Last week I built a new home for the ducks. That went went. I did get frustrated and had to take a swim break. I had too cool off in more ways than one. The grand total of duckie tenants is now at 5. I inherited some. I have also gained some rabbits. I never saw that coming nor did I want it to. The funny part is that some of them were mine to begin with. We moved them before we went on vacation last May to make it easier to care for them while we were gone. It became so much easier for me to leave them where they were. So, now I am about to get them home. Perhaps next week I can accomplish that task.
As for suits...Yes, I got three new suits at the New York Suit Exchange. Bro Ray, As best I can tell there is no web site. There are some very good deals though. I had a little trouble because of my unique size. I am kind of in between. The selection for me was not as large as for other sizes. No, I am not saying you are fat.
I really need to get off of here and take a nap. God bless you all. It is just a little over a week before we see each other again. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Washington Okie said...

Brother Jason,

WOW, it sounds like you have your own "Green Acres" or probably "Brown Acres" with the heat you've been having.

Sure you weren't calling me FAT, I'll just take it as you were calling me a NORMALLY FAT Church of GOD, preacher!!!!!!

I may have to come visit you folks the next time the sales on and go visit Elvis with you guys!

See ya in a few days.

Jason Mullins said...

Last week was the perfect tme except for scorching temps. It was Elvis week. We had to go exchange some shirts at the New York Suit Exchange and they still had the sale going. You all are welcome anytime.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!