Monday, February 05, 2007

Good Graces?

Well I hope that this post will find me back in everyone's good graces since my lack of posting. It has been over a week, I can't believe it. It passed so quickly. I actually have to drive across town to do this at an H & R Block office. There are people outside the door already. They can't see me though. It does not open for another 30 minutes. The phone has rang multiple times since I have been here. If these people had to pay in like me, they would be in no hurry. See you April 15th. So that is distracting. Some people have called multiple times. Do they not know that there is someone in here that is trying to concentrate on a blog. Good grief!!!! Give me a break!!!!
It actually snowed here last week so that kept me out of the office too. Today is Tabithia's 30th Birthday!!! She claims it is her 25th, but I know that we were in the same class in school. Hmmm! What is so bad about 30? I survived it without any real complications. Is it different for women? Older men are considered seasoned, more mature, wiser. Is it the same for women. Why is it so hard to own up to the big 3-0?
We had district convention last Saturday. It went very well. I was in charge of our service last night. There was a wonderful Spirit there. For the altar service, we paired up and prayed with someone. It was a very sweet time of prayer. I noticed that we all tarried much longer. It is good to bear one another's burdens. It was a wonderful service. The message lacked a bit. i don't wnat to seem like I was bragging. God treated us so well last night. He was the one that made it so special.
In the last 3 weeks I was also reading a book which might be why I could not blog. I was reading so much of it that I could not read blogs and stuff. It was the Chronicles of Narnia. I had heard of the Christian imagery in it and wanted to see for myself. So I did and finished the whole thing. Aside from the Bible and other short books, I have never read one that long. There was some imagery that was very good and some things I did not like that well. Overall, I did enjoy reading it. Since I have conquered that long book, I have decided to go bak to another long book I started and stopped on several times.
So that is what I have been doing this last week. I have some great snow pictures of my children (dogs). I will try to get them on here. Well the Blockers are here talking an I cannot concentrate. How rude, them come in their office acting like they own the place. Oh wait, they do. Well I gotta go.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Birthday Tabithia!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!