Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bleuk!!! Bleuk!!!!!!!

I hope those sound effects are not too graphic. It does speak of the Monday I had. My 13 year streak of no projectile illness ended abruptly on Monday morning. Yes, I am bloging about vomiting. How sick is that? It was pretty sick, just let me tell you. I have some pictures if you would like me to post them. No, really I did not take pictures. We had district convention near Little Rock last weekend. This weekend is the last one for this side of the region. It will be in Missouri. I have got to recooperate some before them. Bleuk!!! Bleuk!!! All of that is over. Thank God!!!!!! Only He knows how many times I cried out His name Monday.
Happy Valentine's Day all. I hope the love of Christ fills your hearts warmly on this cold winter day. There have been some snow flurries here today. I am ready for singing birds and budding trees, blooming flowers and warmer days. Everybody loves spring!
God bless you all!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Jason

I'm glad that your back. I tried for days and couldn't get on your blog. I'm also glad that you are feeling better.

Momma Tammi said...

I'm glad you are back too. I thought some spring twister had swept through and removed your blog from the foundations and left absolutely NOTHING in its place. Sorry that you were sick though. That is NEVER fun.

cokelady said...

You're one in a million, Jason. You're the only guy I know who could go from "Bleuk, Bleuk" to "Happy Valentine's Day" without even taking a breath.

By the way, I can't figure out if I'm flattered or offended at your accusation. I'm appreciative that you think me clever enough to wipe out your blog and replace it with that spooky white abyss for those few days... but insulted that you think me devious enough to do such a thing. Why, I never...

Glad you're back and feeling well.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!