Friday, January 26, 2007

Your Kindest Mercies

With the decision still within the boardroom as to my banishment from blogland, I fall upon the mercy of the board (who is the board?) As the dear ole good book says, "Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy." Have a heart NARR.
With that being said, what has been going on with me. I have worked near a full week and am so ready for the weekend. The weekend goes by so fast though and before I know it is starting all over again. I have such bloggers block. Hmmm! What could I blog about. I have had battles with the utility company for needlessly damaging my property. THey are bringing me a load of dirt to repair the damage. The boss sided with me and was very polite. My duck flapped from its fiendish prison the other day. It just so happened that all of the dogs were out. I stood very still and they got ready for one sudden movement. Unfortunately my lab instinctively prepared for a sudden movement. We both wrestled like football players for a fumbled ball. She never made contact as hard as she tried. I was so excited that i won that I accidently spiked the ball, I mean duck. Oops! Sorry Duckie! I really did not spike her. I placed her very lovingly back into her cage. Do not send PETA to my house.
That will do. I have appeased my guilty conscience.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!