Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Day Is this?

My, how quickly time flies. Already days have passed since my non-post last week. Here I am non-posting again. No surely this will be one that you will not regret reading all of. I am once again eating solid foods again. Life is grand again. Isn't that pitiful that we base life upon the meals we eat. No wonder fasting is such a spiritual thing. It truly is a worthy sacrifice. It really does cost something.
Sunday we went over to the former organization. Tabithia and her mother were asked to come sing. So we went there around 4pm. They rescheduled their services so that we could still attnd ours. It was a low turn out really but it was a good place for them to start if they plan to do this singing thing. They actually made a CD recently. This has made them exceptionally hard to deal with. They think they are divas now. They want dressing rooms, they want water...demands..demands...demands. Actually I made all of that up for entertainment purposes. They really did sing at the COGOP. I had to sing a song too. That was a real treat. I don't know how that happened. There was not much response from the crowd aside from the occaisional hand clap.
It was very different to what I am accustomed. The weather has turned wonderful here. It is so warm, so nice. The wind has been rather blustery. Well that is about all that is on my mind for now. Hope you are not too disappointed. Nothing fascinating going on here.

7 comments:

Pam said...

So Jason you let out the secret. I didn't know that you sing. WOW. You know that I am the Regional Music Coordinator. We usually have a State Choir I don't know what is going to happen this year, but if we have a choir I know who sings now. lol

Jason Mullins said...

Oh, da-da-dear!

cokelady said...

It must be so strange to attend a "different" kind of service than one of our own after all these years. It just FEELS so different, you know? I pray that anytime we have opporunities like that, the others can sense the difference... and get hungry for it again!

Go get 'im, Sister Pam. It's really no fair for the rest of us who aren't in your region though. We've never had the opportunity (or misfortune--we don't know which) to hear him sing yet either. Hhmmm... Maybe I can pull some strings and see if we can't get him on the Assembly program! ;-)

Jason Mullins said...

Oh da-da-dear again! Eeeeek!!!

Pam said...

Hey Jason

How much is Tabitha going to sale her cds for? I would like to have one.

Jason Mullins said...

Sis Pam, how did the convention go? You all did have one last weekend didn't you? By the way the CD's are $10.

Pam said...

Sorry Jason I'm just now getting around to responding. Yes we had a wonderful convention. We also had a wonderful visit with the Hawkins they came for our convention and stayed over for Sunday we really enjoyed their visit. I would like to purchase one of Tabitha's cd's. Could you bring one to me to the Youth Convention?

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!