Saturday, February 17, 2007

Still Mending

Well, it seems that I am recovering from the Bleuk of last week. Our convention was canceled for today due to weather. I suppose weather there not here as it is nothing but cloudy here. This will be a short post as I am at a tax office and fear someone will come up to my desk thinking I know how to do that sort of thing. I don't like all of those numbers. I suppose that our disaster of a house might get some TLC today. It looks like a spring tornado hit it.
I have nothing to blog about. So I really guess it is not nice to just keep on typing and typing, making you read all the way throught this, thinking it is going to get better but it never does. I have watched movies like that. Someone might say a movie is hilarious. So you watch it and it goes on and you think that it is going to get better but it never does. You won't stop because you think you might miss the funny part until you get to the very end and think you have totally wasted your time watching that stupid thing. That is just time you will never get back. Yep, never get it back. So here you are reading this and it is not getting any better. You think I might have one wise crack at the end that just makes your day. Well, it will just be time that you can not bring back. Nope, never. So really i gues I should stop, because I know some of you are addicts and you will have to read if not have the last word. I will do you the favor.
THE END!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

All I have to say is, "HOW RUDE!"

cokelady said...

Ha! Mom's always been a sucker. I, on the other hand, only "skimmed" that last paragraph. It would be far too humiliating to admit that I took the time to read all of that jibberish warning all along that there was nothing of substance. I would never commit my valuable time to such silly thing as pointless blogs. ~ahem~ Far be it from ME to have anything at all to do with blogs that ramble on aimlessly, stating absolutly nothing of consequence. I wouldn't even leave a comment like that on somebody else's blog--nooooooooo. Not me. I have better things to do with my time. Now, where was that origami handbook of mine...

Jason Mullins said...

I can't believe I just fell for that and read the your whole comment

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!