Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why are all of these people slowing down?

The Annual Christmas Lights Extravaganza has been under way for some time on Ozark Street. It seems that people keep slowing down to a crawl in front of our house. I don't know if it is the brightness (kind of a deer in the head lights type thing) or if they are taking in all of the elements that make it up. Perhaps they are trying to size up the gigantic inflatable snowman (over twelve feet tall). There are six inflatables in my yard. I was afraid that would be tacky. My yard is so big that it really works out fine. One is more toward the back and mainly viewable to us. I will just have to get some photos on here soon. I just keep adding a few thing here and there. I will continue to do that until Dec. 1st. I have up plenty enough at this point. If I do not put up any more it is fine. If I do it is even better. So I carry on.

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Pictures and lots of 'em if you please!

cokelady said...

And do you sit in the front yard wearing pointy ears, red tights, and little green slippers with jingle bells at the tips? We're waiting for the pictures. (Everything but the tights, please.) I admit it. You're a bigger Christmas freak than I am. I love it and all, but it sounds like your house could make the Today Show or something. Maybe I should call them...

Jason Mullins said...

Someone slow this electric meter down, please!!!!

Jason Mullins said...

I will soon post some pics and stop neglecting my poor blog.

cokelady said...

Yeah, I've been wondering. You're about to get kicked out of the club.

cokelady said...

"I will soon post some pics and stop neglecting my poor blog."

Doesn't the Bible say something about liars?

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!