Saturday, November 11, 2006

Two Weeks Later...

Well, I do apologize for the delay. It is so unlike me not to share my wealth of knowledge with my adoring fans. Well, that wealth may only amount to a few cents. There is just not a whole lot to go around. I will not let that stop me from sharing the adventures of my chaotic yet fulfilling life. I said all of that to say I am sorry for not posting I have been really busy. No, I have not been tangled in Christmas decor nor have I been abducted by wiley gleaners. I have been finishing my bachelor's degree clinical work and working extra.
I pretty much have been getting up going to the hospital, been there all day, all night, coming home, going to bed and doing it all over again. I have celebrated Radiologic Technologist Week this past week. I must have overlooked all of the cards and gifts. Snail mail is so slow.
I must confess our mantel is looking a lot like Christmas. Other items are filtering in. I just want to put some cinnamon in the potpurri pot, turn on some sounds of the season and go nuts. There is just one problem with that. Our house is a complete and utter disaster. It is horrible due to the come and go life style we have lived during the past few weeks. I am considering taking the leaf blower inside to tackle the problem. Becki's kids would love that.
Just let me say that I am back. Blog ya later!!!

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So very glad that you are back! I was really starting to get worried and about to call out the National Guard!

cokelady said...

He lives!!! He lives in denial of the Thanksgiving season (Christmas freak!), but he lives nonetheless. Sorry I missed sending you a card for Radiologic Technologist Week. I've been so consumed with Overwrought Mother-of-Three Week that it totally slipped by me.

I hadn't considered bringing the leafblower indoors. Might not be a bad idea. I could clean out all of the clutter and small children in one mighty gust! Thanks for the idea!!! ;-)

Jason Mullins said...

That leaf blower could also remove the leafy clutter of fall decor to make room for the vibrant colors of the Christmas Season! The grove of trees is emerging in our home. I know it sounds like idolatry. There are stocking hanging from the mantle. HA! HA! HAAAAAAA!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!