Friday, November 24, 2006

Guess What...It's Christmas!!!!

Alright, it is now a legal time to post all of the antics of this wonderful season. I can talk about Christmas lighting and trees and the like without offending those unnamed individuals who have hazed me so terribly. I am almost done with all our Christmas lights. I have enough that it could be done. But there are yet tangled strands of lighs layered on my garage floor. I will have to hurry and get that finished or my wife will be angrily campaigning for her parking spot back.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our home. It felt very nice (tasted even better). I put up the big 12 ft snowman in the yard last night. That thing is huge. I bought it on sale last year and never opened it. It is very impressive.
So sorry I have been slow to post. I have been up to my elbows in trees and lights, etc. I must hurry here and return to that task. God bless you all. Hope that you all had great Thanksgiving celebrations and let me be one of the first to tell you...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I have officially began using my Incredimail Christmas stationery and emoticons TODAY! I don't think that I am going to do much Christmas decorating this year though...I just can't seem to get motivated to do it, but have a blast doing it yourself and TELL us all about it.~smile~

Vicki Smith said...

I guess you know Becki's challenging your Christmas fanaticism??? Have you seen her blog yet? HA! It looks like you're in for a tight race. As for us . . . well, *sniff, sniff* we don't have a house to decorate this year. But I think I'll survive since we're planning a trip to Becki's house, otherwise known as the Christmas Snowman Capital of the World.

Jason Mullins said...

I have seen Becki's blog. I don't think I will get that caried away. Some people! The nerve! I will have to try to get some pictures of everything. I have been waiting because it is so taboo with some people (person) to begin early. It is on now though.

Erika J. said...

we will be putting up our Christmas stuff today. i'm so excited!!!!!

cokelady said...

Hey, you slacker! I can't believe you've waited so long to get your decorations up!!! And you say you love Christmas. (That last statement should have a very cynical and condescending tone when you read it.) Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm so disappointed in you. I don't see or hear anything particularly festive when I come to visit your site, and then I read that you haven't even finished decorating yet!!! You're slipping, man. Sad. So sad.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!