Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Deep Subject

It seems that nearly everytime I post, I begin with the word "well." I have often heard that it is a deep subject, almost too deep for such a shallow mind. So I am determined in all of my shallowness to avoid the use of that word. It is so hard. Last night was such agood night at work. Monday's are normally one of the worst days. I was also working with one of our PRN techs who I was convinced held the curse of Jonah. Every time she is on board the boats starts to sink. (I had to delete a "w." I just almost used that dreaded word.) Anyway, the curse has been lifted. I was just about ready to throw her overboard. I even told her last time we worked together that I would not do that again. She is really nice though.
In other news...Even at Church we are getting ready for Christmas. In children's church we are practicing our extravaganza. Right now it seems more ganza that extravagant. We will get there. You are probably noticing that there is nothing deep about this post or on the other hand maybe there is. So, I choose to spare you anymore. Besides my ADHD mind will not allow any further concentration. Well, maybe next time I will blog something of depth. Oops!

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Let me just say...I am SOOOOOOOOO glad that you are back in Blogsville!

cokelady said...

Well, I just don't know what I think about all that. I mean, well, the word "well" helps people... well, express themselves. Well, people like me anyway. But if you want to try to avoid using the word, well, I guess that's up to you. I think you'd be as well off if you just went ahead and kept using. Well, maybe. By the way, are you feeling quite well? All is well and good here. Even though we don't have a well. That would be just swell. (Does that count as another "well," even with the "s" tacked on the front?) Oh, well. Well, I'd best be going. I wish you well!

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, she's just TOO clever, isn't she? I wonder where she gets it? Well, I just can't imagine! (In case you haven't guessed, it ISN'T me!)

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!