Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tried Something New


Well, while on vacation I tried something new (as the title suggests). First we ate at Red Lobster. That was not bad. It was not good either. Actually I like the smaller lobster. It was the big lobster that made me feel like I was eating a turtle or something. Although rural I have never eaten turtle or 'possum or many other woodland creatures. That lobster made me think how it must feel to have a big helping of softshell turtle in fromt of me. GROSSSS!!!!

That was not the only new thing I tried. Iwas inspired by Kasey who posted a sepia photo on her blog. I thought when I saw that. "Oh, yeah my camera will do that, too." So I tried it out ans was quite pleased at the artisic look it gave an otherwise drab photo. So Kasey, this one is for you.

3 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

I really should remember to spell check these more often.

Momma Tammi said...

You must be related to Jeremy! *shakes head* Love the pic btw.

Jason Mullins said...

Thank you. It was Kasey's idea. She just did not know it.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!