Thursday, May 18, 2006

About These Pictures...



It seems that these pictures surfaced somewhere the other day. My, what a youthful glimpse of a now much older man. Tim Cox looked so young in that picture. I have always heard that everyone has a twin. he is mine. Proof of this is in the fact that the only moves I have ever had were white boy moves. Well, I must confess that these are photos of me. I think that colorful shirt, almost a tribute to patriotism, rests in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. I saw it the other day.

Now the person who posted this photo once wrote interesting phrases on my Evening Light paper before it was mailed. I recall the phrase, "Nyak!" I am uncertain what that could mean, but I am sure that the cokelady would love to explain that.

As for the picture on the right. JC Penney would have been fortunate to have had such a model. *smiles*

I have really been blessed to have had such great friends throught the years. It is always great to see everyone at the "Gen'ral 'Sembly." Nyak!!!

4 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Oh, My!! I just noticed the white socks. What is up with that? So much for Penney's.

cokelady said...

Wow -- I had no idea you've been sucked into this crazy BLOGGING thing! Wild. Welcome! And thanks for reminding me about "NYAK" -- I hadn't thought about that in years!!! I wouldn't want to offend anyone so I won't mention any names (!), but that came from a guy at BTI who was a little nutty and had the craziest laugh -- that's what it sounded like: NYAK! NYAK! NYAK! We all just CRACKED UP over it and adopted it as our own. :-)

Great to see you have your own site. I'll be sure to stop by and say HOWDY on occasion. And we look forward to seeing you at the Assembly this year, Lord willing.

cokelady said...

Oh yeah -- Penney's would've sent you walking before the first shot! Ha!

Jason Mullins said...

Nyak!!! That is pretty funny! I remember when I opened my paper and found that on the cover. That was great.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!