Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh, Myyyyy!!!!

I have just returned from Memphis and I am exhausted. I went to take my x-ray registry. There were 220 hard questions (some things I had never heard of). Whether I passed or not is beyond me. I expected it to be tough, but not that tough. It took over two hours to take the test. AUGHHHH! I was about ready to pull out my hair. Now I am tired and have a headache and will be going to work shortly. Yippeee!

Other than that I am good. I do not mean to complain. Before I went in the testing center I took time to read the Bible and pray. Once seated I prayed again. The main prayer was, "Lord, help me get an easy test form." There are different versions. It is all computerized. WOHHHHH! There are lots of sound effects in this post.

Just when I get started blogging and can't even get pics posted in a nice fashion, everyone surpasses my knowledge and gets all fancy with new backgrounds, etc. I apologize for the archaic appearance of my blog. Please bear with me.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Don't worry about the appearance of your blog...just keep blogging! I hope you did well on your test.

Jason Mullins said...

I am learning and that is all that matters. Speaking of learning, there was stuff on there that I have never heard of. I feel somewhat confident, though. I know others who struggle with tests and they passed. So surely!!!

Momma Tammi said...

I was always learning in school, but the moment they handed me a test, it chased all that I had learned right out of my head. That was me, and this is you, so I'm trusting you didn't have that problem and that you probably did much better than you think. Let us know what the final results are.

cokelady said...

I agree. If Bro. Ray can pass a test, I'm sure you'll have no problem at all. JUST KIDDING, Ray. :-)

Be sure to let us know when you get your results -- I'm sure you did great!

Jason Mullins said...

We took a couple of days off to recupe. I will find out this week how it all went. Yes, look for my proud post (either way, PASS of FAIL). I took the driver's test more than once and I felt no shame. It says nothing of my driving ability why should I fear the cursed registry. I keep making comments and backspacing fearing stubborn confidence. Nuff said!

Thanks for the support. Hi Erika!!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!