Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hmmmm...


What to post...hmmmm...Well, I am definitely not in a very serious mood but then again I am a Sanguine. Am I ever in a serious mood? I don't think so. That seriousness will kill you. After all, studies do show that stress is major factor in premature death. Yes, get that down in the heart of you all of your stressers. In the wise words of Barney Fife, "Nip it, nip it, nip it!"


The other day some one informed us that when you google Trumann, AR (on the image setting) my blog comes right up. That is kind of like being one of the most noticeable things you see when you drive into town. It is kind of like being the spokesperson for the fine town of Trumann (displays parade Grand Marshall wave). I really should receive some compensation for being one of the most notable figures of Trumann (online). I could say many things at this juncture to insult the fine community in which I live, but no, I am the online Grand Marshall. (waves again). It really is not a bad place. Give me modern conveniences such as running water, electricity (I'm saying, "Really, I need these things.") Wal-Mart. Yes, I am all about Wal-Mart. It is an Arkansas company. Don't nobody betta say nothin bad about my Wal-Mart. There are people in other parts of the country that are so anti-Wal-Mart. Get over it. I would not complain it Wal-Mart wanted to build a Supercenter next door to me. I could walk over there. Think of all the gas I would save.


This really is some rambling. That is what I am known for in Trumann and beyond. TTYL!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You won't hear any complaints about WalMart from me. I'm a big WalMart fan. It's not "beneath me." ;-) I don't mind being looked down upon by those folks who insist on shopping in hoity-toity stores and malls so they can impress their co-workers and acquaintances. Just give me WalMart. Most all of my clothes come from there; not from the ready-made section, but from the fabric department. I buy most all of my groceries there. One of my "requirements" for choosing a house to live in the past 15 years has been that it must be within 30 minutes of a WalMart. Easy enough! That's not too much to ask, is it?

Momma Tammi said...

I keep telling everyone here that instead of driving 30 minutes to Mt. Vernon, we should have a Supercenter right here in Woolley...have they listened to me yet? Nope...but Mt. Vernon is getting a new Supercenter! Woohoo! The only bad thing that I have ever said about Walmart is when people are driving stupid and I ask (very sarcastically) "Where'd you get your license...Walmart.com?" Other than that...I love Walmart. Funny post!!!!

Jason Mullins said...

Wal-Mart should give me a little sponsorship for that post!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!