Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday already...

Most people love to see Friday come rolling around. Hmmm...I guess I have to view it a little differently. Friday is the first day of my work week which consists mainly of only three days. I really don't go to work until 10:30 tonight. So I just barely even work Friday, but I have to dread it all day. I don't dislike my job. It is a really good job. The Xray program produces around 40 new techs each year and the number of available positions is very limited. So I am very blessed to have a job at all. Especially one where I am full-time and still only work three days. But I would still rather be home!
Enough of that boring stuff. Let me move on to other boring things. My poor dog has been under the weather for the last little while. I forced some medicine down her throat (she does not believe in divine healing). Actually I never had to force her. She swallows her food whole as well as anything else that she might think tastes good. She is on the mend though. Usually she is very energetic and quite annoying. For days she was lethargic and otherwise sick. But, thank God, she is just about annoying again. She is very pretty but not much going on upstairs.
In other news, our Children's Church is going west! Yes, in search of straight and narrow pass. It is absolutely wild (west). It is the great adventure (Stephen Curtis Chapman). I plan to use this theme for a while if all goes well. Ye haw! I will let you know how that goes. The biggest challenge has been getting the time to go set up a wild west adventure classroom. There are just not enough hours in the day. I wonder if Wal-Mart sells spare time. That would be great. I probably could not afford it, though. I am going o go down there in a minute.
I am so boring today. I really am. When you have a day like this you should just post pictures!

3 comments:

Vic said...

That comment about the dog not believing in divine healing absolutely cracked me up...Of course your talking about someone who has a sick sense of humor...Maybe my humor needs divine healing...lol...

Pam said...

Brother Jason I was wondering if you could bring me some of your children church material to the Youth convention. I know that I asked you before about some material. I'm always looking for some new inspiration.

Jason Mullins said...

Sis Vicki, I am not sure what beliefs my dogs are. You try to teach them right and they just grow up to be whatever. I still love them though.


Sis Pam, unfortunatley, I will have to work right through convention. I have bee thinking about your request though. I am getting into gear now that al of the lights, etc. are down and tucked away. Things are getting back to normal?. I will get some stuff together for you.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!