Saturday, July 15, 2006

Digging Out!!

I am so sorry that I have had the same old, same old up for all of this time. I have been pitiful lately. I will continue in that path next week as well. I am teaching at camp, logging clinic hours, working full-time, household chores, writing VBS for Church! O, I did not realize I was this busy.

Since Wednesday at 10 am I have had the worst pain in my neck that radiates down my right shoulder. It really hurts. I am better today. Thank you, Jesus! I did not do anything different. I just got out of the car and could not turn my head straight. There is still some stiffness, soreness there.

I have had so little time to look at all of the great stuff on your blogs. Please forgive me. I will return someday.

I am without my normal whit at the present. There is really no point dragging this out into a lengthy boring post. So I bid you adieu.

I just wore spellcheck out on this thing. If I made any other stupid mistakes please disregard.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Ah, bummer. Your "whit" (wit) is sorely missed! *giggle, giggle*

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!