Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Day Off! How Wonderful!!!

Alas. I have a day off of sorts. I have been working on VBS material which will be next Saturday. It is the Out of This World VBS. We are blasting off to a good time. I just hope I am not too spaced out! *snort...snort* Just as soon as the grass dries enough I will finish mowing. My wonderful parents came to take care of that yesterday when a storm blew in about mid-way through it. My dad was afraid of some lightning or something. It was just a good thing they stopped. As soon as they were leaving it began to rain buckets as we say here in the south. The gauge (isn't that so old manish to check a rain gauge?) said it rained 3.25 inches. What a shower!
Let' s see. What else? I know. My blog was invaded by some of the campers from my class. The same ones I was talking about being bored. People really do read this stuff we put here. Imagine that. They thought that was funny. I know them all too well. I know that no one could be bored by something I was involved in. The mistakes alone will keep you entertained. Yeah. I know you are bored reading this right now. In fact you probably did not get this far. I will give a hundred dollar bill to the first one who reads down this far and posts a comment. Make that anyone. We will see who really reads this. *evil laugh HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA*

8 comments:

wemmies said...

*cha-ching*

Did anyone hear a cash register open? I was asleep... I know I heard something.... :D

Kevin Fearer said...

Hey i could use the money! HAHAHAHAHA

Vicki Smith said...

*trying to think of something clever to say--it's just not happenin'*

cokelady said...

*Still offended by your last post*

I'm disappointed in you, Jason. If you would've thought things through a little bit, you would have posted the first comment on here yourself. Then you wouldn't be out $100 to Wendy Page. Tsk, tsk. I'll be anxious to hear whether you make good on in or not.

Sorry 'bout my Mom, there. She's in that condition more often than not. She has all of the desire, but very little ammunition. Poor lady. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ahh man!!! Hey I've commented on your other posts when nobody, I mean nobody cared....LOL!
Where was Wendy then????LOL!
Go ahead she needs it more than me, but I got a feeling Sis. Tabitha is not gonna like it!!!

cokelady said...

Hey Jason -- could you stop by my blog and leave me your e-mail address? A contact of mine wrote and said he needs to contact you with a contact. Don't ask me, I'm just passing the message along!

Thanks!
~Becki~

Jason Mullins said...

Okay. I forgot the madness I created before I stepped away from the computer. I am sure that all of you are just waiting to get that $100 bill...Do you want my electric bill or credit card bill. They would come the closest to $100. The hous payment is way over that but if you would like, I will send it!!!! *More evil laugh!!!!* I know that was so wrong. I just wanted to see who was paying attention. It worked!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are just plain wierd!!!!

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!