Thursday, September 04, 2008

Okay, I Can't Stop...

I thought I would try one more desperate attempt to redeem myself. Let me first say that I picked a more mature (probably in many ways) man than I with a wee bit of gray around the edges (cause there is only hair on the edges) Just kidding. I want to be sensitive here. I ran some one's picture besides mine to see what results would come up. If the program runs me as older, then someone more advanced in years should probably come up looking like the Crypt Keeper. Well, la ti da, guess what...they didn't!!! I am still older. Bro Ray, than you for volunteering for this experiment (well, maybe I volunteered you) and being such a good sport.
I will not whine or cry (at least I am not typing those sentiments). *bites lips* Okay! That is all okay!

4 comments:

R. Adams said...

Pastor Jason,

You have WAY tooooo much time on your hands. Hey, who's that good looking celebrity look? All I know is he's one handsome man.

Jason Mullins said...

Actually, it seems I have very little time. But I do have to have a little bit of de-stress activities. I have now come to terms with the fact that I look old and according to my matches, UGLY! That is okay though. Tabithia looks like Wonder Woman!

R. Adams said...

OK now, be careful calling me UGLY or I'll have to come down and put the Oklahoma twister on your ugly razorback hog.

How's the pastor doing these days?

Jason Mullins said...

No, I am the UGLy one. Bless my heart.

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!