Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Look Like Old Men...

AUUUUUGGHHHHHH! I saw on some one's myspace how they did the celebrity look a like thing. I had a patient tell me one time that I looked like Brad Pitt. Although I think that is far from the truth and I am not a Pitt fan, I took it as a compliment. Well, one of my coworkers has always mouthed about that and just hee hawed! That is southern for laughing to the point of incontinence. Ahem. Now where was I. Oh, yes! Look alikes my foot! These are all old men. I was expecting quite different results. I picked my professional picture...AAAAAUUUGGHHHHH!!!!! These are all old men. Now, if you find yourself in the same age range as these people please do not be offended. There is nothing wrong with that if that is how old you are but to have my youthful essence and be classified as ancient is unacceptable. You could probably put your pictures in and look like a young Shirley Temple or Ron Howard. I look like him now!!!! Not Fair!!!!! Okay, maybe I am being offensive again. Perhaps I should be honored to rank so highly among the more mature men. Come on Dan Rather!!!!!!! I don't look like Dan Rather!!!!!
All of this with my birthday less than a month away! I think I shall forget the day all together. The way I look I probably will anyway!
Really, I am not that shallow (those wrinkles evidently look like glaciers receded across my face). Let me also say that David Carridine is homely! (pause for laughing). Really, he is! I am going to have to find a more scientific site and see who I really resemble. This is too much!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!