Friday, April 06, 2007

What to say...


Hmm...let me see. Our beautiful warm weather has taken leave for a few days. In fact I am covering the apple trees tonight. Brrrrrr. It has been exceptionally busy at work this week. I have been rather sluggish at home.


Tuesday I went to Memphis and bought a swimming pool. I have thought about that thing ever since. It will be installed on the 20th. So until then I wait. I would not want to be in a pool for a few days anyway. Too cold.


Looks like we will have an Egg hunt on Saturday. That should be interesting to see these kids scrap it out for some hard boiled eggs. Also some plastic. I will try to take lots of pictures, especially if a fight breaks out. I will get a few pics then intervene. I have to have evidence you know. Kids are so like that. One minute they are playing together well, the next someone is peeling then apart. They have such short fuses. I know some adults like that. For some reason they failed to develop. With kids they have such short attention spans, they are over it so quickly. They usually hold no grudge. These adults on he other hand do. I have noone in mind as I write this or anything I have experienced recently. I've been around. I know things, a few. I know what this needs...another springtime pic.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I like the picture. Nice!
I've known a few of those overgrown children you spoke of. They help build character in the rest of us. ;-)

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!