Monday, January 22, 2007



I knew that all of the angy villagers could not resist my smiling face! I am now beginning my colorful apology which has been my sentence that was handed down. I am sorry for my weak efforts at blogging. I hope that was colorful enough. I worked very hard at it. It seems lately that my mind has been on other things. Don't act like this charming chap in this picture doesn't make you feel like you're in good company. I must say now that i don't think I have mentioned it sooner, rapture hair has for the time being been tamed. My hair looks about the same as the pic at left.

Some people accused me of looking like I had come in from a tempest. I would not hold that against her. Just thinking now, perhaps we should have the preacher fashion show some time. I have seen chaps in their sleevless suitcoats and different things. There are all kinds of styles and colors. There are many different hairstyles, combovers and no hair at all. The possibilities are endless. from the pulpit to the runway. Actually I fear that some of them may be more faux pas than something you would actually want to do. Who ever decided that you should comb the hair from the back of your head over the top and hope it stays there. That is crazy. There is a guy at the hospital that has a hair piece. It is okay to be sensitive to that. But if you are going to get a cheap one that don't even look real, don't expect everyone to believe that. Yes, I know that in that picture above there are some receding lines. I know all too well. But I am not going to cover that up with some cheap piece of shag carpet. How did I get on this subject. That is why I call it rambling.

What else can I ramble on about? Hmmm? I am not sure. I think I shall save that for the next session. Whenever that may be. Oh, I mean, soon, realy soon!

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I think I would describe your former hair-do as the "I-BARELY-survived-the-tempest!" do. In any case, I'm so relieved and happy to see the tamed version. *winking* I would have a really hard time listening to a preacher who I figured spent 2 or 3 times longer fixing his hair than I do on mine, and all that time spent was just to make the hair look like it hadn't been combed in weeks! I just don't get it. *raising eyebrow* Men aren't the only ones who pull such stunts. I've seen plenty of females who've done the same thing. *shaking head* --ANYWAY . . . I'm SO GLAD you finally posted and warded off the NARR deputies who were saddling up to come after you, and it was really nice to get to see you and your wife this past weekend.

Momma Tammi said...

I was about to send out a BOL for you. The description of what to look for was all written up, now I find out that those on the look out would have completely overlooked you because one of the key things to look for was "Rapture Hair!" Oh well! Thankfully, I don't have send out any BOL statements...you aren't MIA or AWOL since you've made an appearance in Blogsville. Welcome back!

Jason Mullins said...

The blooging vacation is over. Why would one need a vacation from such a thing? It is not like there is any pressure (NARR) or anything. I see those with that dreadful organization have yet to rear their head here. Hmmm?

cokelady said...

The board is still evaluating whether this post is adequate to prevent your imminent banishing or not...

About Me

My photo
In 2003, my wife Tabithia and I left our city home and embarked on an unexpected journey. Both of us have fulltime jobs outside of the home. When the work day is over we return home and begin working again. We have around 100 animals here. Many of which are owner surrendered or rescued. This 4 +/- acres of land that we call Fair Haven Farms is a little piece of heaven. Not everything is always grand, but we endure the negative and celebrate the highlights of our furred and feathered friends. The farm is available for travel. We participate in many educational programs. FHF also opens the barn doors for birthday parties and other events. Feel free to visit our Fair Haven Farm facebook page. We hope to see you soon. Until then may every day be FARMTASTIC!